(1) Automated Teller Machines.
(2) A branch is a retail location.
(3) Call center.
(4) Mail: most banks accept cheque deposits via mail and use mail to communicate to their customers, e.g. by sending out statements.
(5) Mobile banking is a method of using one's mobile phone to conduct banking transactions.
(6) Online banking is a term used for performing multiple transactions, payments etc. over the Internet.
(7) Relationship Managers, mostly for private banking or business banking, often visiting customers at their homes or businesses.
(8) Telephone banking is a service which allows its customers to conduct transactions over the telephone with automated attendant or when requested with telephone operator.
(9) Video banking is a term used for performing banking transactions or professional banking consultations via a remote video and audio connection. Video banking can be performed via purpose built banking transaction machines (similar to an Automated teller machine), or via a video conference enabled bank branch clarification.
(10) DSA is a Direct Selling Agent, who works for the bank based on a contract. Its main job is to increase the customer base for the bank.' [Bank. Wikipedia]
The UML use case diagram example 'Banking system' was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Rapid UML solution from the Software Development area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
Blood Bank Management System 1. BLOOD BANK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM EFFORT BY: ROHIT, RAKESH AND CHIRAG GUIDED BY: PROF. INTRODUCTION. The project blood bank management system is known to be a pilot project that is designed for the blood bank to gather blood from various sources and distribute it to the needy people who have high. This is the Activity UML diagram of Banking Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Balance, Accounts, Customer, Employees, Fixed Deposit. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Banking Management System are as follows: Balance Activity; Accounts Activity; Customer Activity; Employees Activity; Fixed Deposit Activity.
Sequence Diagram For Book Bank Management System
The vector stencils library 'Bank UML sequence diagram' contains 34 shapes for drawing UML sequence diagrams. Use it for object-oriented modeling of your bank information system. We can also use the terms event diagrams or event scenarios to refer to a sequence diagram. Sequence diagrams describe how and in what order the objects in a system function. These diagrams are widely used by businessmen and software developers to document and understand requirements for new and existing systems.